2012年4月14日星期六

Lovely family,warmest home.

Lovely family,warmest home.




 
 
My lovely father and mother.I love them forever forever forever forever forever foooooooooever.
Even they scolded me and was nagging me sometimes but I know they care me very much.
Very apologize to them because of I don't have an excellent results but they still sent me for tuition everymonth. Another apologize is because I was naughty and quarrel sometimes with mom when I was 13,14 years old :(. I am super willing to shortened my lifetime to change their healthy because they are too important for me and I couldn't without them. I love them. (:

 
















My hardworking Brother and Winnie.
Both of them couple 11years ago.
It's awesome times and I wish them love each other forever and have a sweet happy family in their future.
Hope you will  more success in your own bussiness. :)




















My pretty sister.My good sister. My dearest sister. I love you :) I hate to worry about you sometimes because of your safety. Haha why? Because you always hangout with friend until midnight and I am worried you at home and message you always.You make me happy always,help me when I need you and thanks for bought me a lot things to me. Thanks! Don't unhappy always and please be happy. Don't be so stress and you must know many people are still beside you and love you,included me.Hahaa and wish you found your true love and good man! :) <3






My strong brother. My good brother. I am very pleasure that can be your sister,because you
treat me as a little girl and take care me always,you scare I get hurt or any injury. Hahahahaa Thanks!
I love you :) Tell us or find friend when you're unhappy or emo,don't keep inside your heart.You have a lot of good friends,Empire buddy and me. Wish you stay sweet with your girlfriend and happy everyday!






Hope we can stay healthy,happy forever.
 I love all my family members!





















How about me? hmmmm I hope my dreams will come true.
I hope I can change all my bad attitude and be a good girl,good daughter.
Hahahaha, actually it's 3:46am now and too bored so I write this post.
Oh ya! I am a newbie of Instagram,follow me!
Name : Alicepeifenn





Sleep now,bye! Stay tuned ^^

没有评论:

发表评论


Follow me