2012年5月6日星期日

Marry the night,Sungkai,Jacklyn birthday.

Heys,Alice in da blog! 

Heys,Alice in da blog!

Heys,Alice in da blog!

HAHAHAHAA JUST FOR FUN.
1,2,3 START THE POST!! 


......................


29.04.2012 SMKK Leo's club Charity dinner. 
Marry The Night.






 After show,fun at Umami cafe. :)

 Belated present to her,Jacklyn
Worked with her 2 times and celebrated her birthday 2 times :)
As I knw,you are the strong girl and funny girl !! Love you ya babe :) 
Hope you love the present. Choco muffin that made by me.  ^^
 




05.05.2012 Sungkai Hot Spring.  
Happy Family Trip. :)



I'm taking Mid year exam now!!Well,everytime what I want to say is wish me luck :)
Hahaha time past so fast seriously,it's May now...and... Mother's Day is coming soon!!
What will you do for your mother? hmmm I'm still thinking about it... ^^

I love this Sungkai trip very much  :)
I like the moment all my family members play together,eat together,laugh together.
And for sure I hope can have many Family trip again :)))) I love my family <3

Good night.Stay tuned! hehehe ;pp


没有评论:

发表评论


Follow me